Our hunting preserve is 330 beautiful plush acres located in scenic Montgomery County, offering prime pheasant and chukar hunting.
All hunts are half-day and reservations are required. Guides and dogs are available upon request when making your reservations. Bird cleaning is available upon request. A Pennsylvania hunting license is NOT required. Major credit cards are accepted.
Tower shoots, box bird shooting flyers and corporate outings are available. Pig roasts and chicken BBQs also available upon request.
Make your reservations by calling (215) 679-9860.
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Obey all Pennsylvania Game laws
- Blaze orange must be worn (hat & vest)
- No license required
- Junior hunters must have completed the hunter safety program
- No cleaning birds on preserve
- No alcoholic beverages
- Hunting groups may not consist of more than 4 to a group
- Birds must be tagged before leaving the preserve. An employee will assist you.
- Gun must be plugged to a three shell capacity
- Obey safety zones
These rules will be strictly enforced by the Pennsylvania Game Commission! Failure to comply with these rules will result in your immediate removal from the preserve with NO refunds! Dependent on conduct, possible Pennsylvania Game Commission fines may apply as well.
Hunting Guide Services
Hunting guide services are provided by Dusty W German Shorthaired Pointers.